HONOLULU (KHON2) — The 32nd annual Memorial Day service at the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial was canceled.
Bagpipers and a bugler did a tribute and taps to honor our fallen soldiers on Sunday morning.
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities