WAILUKU, Hawaii (KHON2) — Officials continue to warn people against large gatherings during this pandemic. But just this past weekend, more than 200 people gathered at a beach on Maui.
What does Maui County Mayor Mike Victorino think about this and the state’s pre-travel testing program? He joined Wake Up 2day with his thoughts.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident