WAILUKU, Hawaii (KHON2) — Maui Mayor Michael Victorino announced that free COVID-19 community testing will be offered to Molokai residents on Nov. 5 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The free Maui County-sponsored community testing is being offered by Minit Medical at the Mitchell Pauole Community Center, and all participants must preregister online.
Residents do not need medical insurance or any other documents to receive a free test.
This community testing cannot be used for the State’s Pre-Travel Testing Program.
Mayor Victorino said on Oct. 28 that this testing is for areas that might not have adequate medical supplies.
To pre-register and for more information about the free community testing program, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Style Expert Crystal Pancipanci Helps Viewers With Skin Care During the Summer
- City charges 3 Honolulu police officers involved in McCully shooting that killed teen
- Dada Spa, Salon & Cafe Custom Scalp & Hair Treatment
- Man arrested after allegedly ramming into Honolulu police vehicle in Kalihi
- Action Line: Medicare Scams and free genetic test kits