WAILUKU, Hawaii (KHON2) — Maui Mayor Michael Victorino announced that free COVID-19 community testing will be offered to Molokai residents on Nov. 5 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The free Maui County-sponsored community testing is being offered by Minit Medical at the Mitchell Pauole Community Center, and all participants must preregister online.
Residents do not need medical insurance or any other documents to receive a free test.
This community testing cannot be used for the State’s Pre-Travel Testing Program.
Mayor Victorino said on Oct. 28 that this testing is for areas that might not have adequate medical supplies.
To pre-register and for more information about the free community testing program, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State