WAILUKU, Hawaii (KHON2) — Maui County has seen an increase in COVID-19 cases recently including at Maui Memorial Health Center.
Maui County Mayor Mike Victorino joined us this morning to discuss the cluster and possible restrictions in the future.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- Visitor finds 9-carat diamond at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas