HONOLULU (KHON2) — Of the 109 new cases reported, 9 are on Maui.
Maui County Mayor Mike Victorino address that and expresses his desire for the Governor to reinstate the interisland 14 day travel quarantine.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Cool trade wind weather prevails over the islands
- UH athletics shifting focus to hosting fans in the fall, fan attendance during spring ‘does not look likely’
- Fundraising begins as ‘Bows inaugural season at home nears $6.2 million price tag
- Price to pay: Increase price for goods sets up challenges for Hawaii restaurants and retailers
- Honolulu mayor honors the ‘headset heroes’ during National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week