HONOLULU (KHON2) — Maui county set a date to reopen hair and nail salons.
That’s May 25.
It’s rolling out a whole list of rules for businesses to follow.
For one, both workers and clients will have to wear face masks during the appointment unless trimming near the ears.
All employees will have their temperatures checked prior to starting their shift.
No blow drying will be allowed so you’ll leave the salon with wet hair.
Face-to-face services like beard trims, facials and waxing will not be allowed either.
No walk-ins allowed. All clients must have an appointment.
- Bloomingdale’s continues to offer big discounts after Thanksgiving weekend
- Bill proposes tax exemption for Maui vacation rental owners who help wildfire survivors
- Disney has ‘room to build another Disneyland’ in California city, chairman says
- American diplomat Henry Kissinger dies at 100
- Saint Louis will have new head football coach in 2024