HONOLULU (KHON2) — Manoa Gardens Elderly Housing residents, caregivers and staff got COVID-19 vaccinations on Oahu on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021.
This city-run senior housing facility is in the first phase of vaccinations 1-A.
For those who need to get a second dose, another clinic has been scheduled.
West Loch Elderly Village in Ewa Beach, which is also run by the city, will have a vaccination clinic on Thursday, January 14.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars
- Social Scene: Who’s more loyal?
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House COVID-19 team details Merck, J&J vaccine partnership
- Late night crash on Moanalua Freeway leaves 1 dead and 2 hospitalized