HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Oahu, retail stores will be allowed to reopen on Friday.
Both Pearlridge Center and International Marketplace tell us they’ll be reopening with modified hours.
Both will be requiring customers to wear a facial covering and follow social distancing.
Individual tenant hours may also differ from mall hours.
- Increasing showers and winds this work week
- Protests across the nation push Target to scale back store hours, close locations
- New Maui County directive expedites permits for business repairs, renovations impacted by COVID-19
- American Sign Language interpreters provide access to information during COVID-19
- Waikiki man arrested during a protest on Kalakaua Avenue