HONOLULU (KHON2) — An annual festival that attracts thousands of shoppers is canceled.
We’re talking about the Made in Hawaii Festival which was supposed to take place in August.
Organizers say they’re planning an online shopping site where you can buy Made In Hawaii products.
- July 3: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed
- Need a recipe to cook up this Fourth of July? Foodland Farms offers tips!
- California enters July 4 weekend with many beaches closed
- Seniors moved into a new affordable housing complex in Kahului
- Willie Nelson’s July Fourth picnic is virtual in virus era