HONOLULU (KHON2) — Lt. Gov. Josh Green says hospitalizations in Hawaii because of COVID-19 are the lowest in months.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
He joined Wake Up 2day to talk about that and the steps moving forward with the pre-test travel program. He also answered viewer questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 5 missing, exploited children recovered during joint operation
- Oahu family files civil liberties lawsuit against City and HPD
- 28th Annual Hawaii’s Woodshow is a go with social distancing
- Big Island’s aggressive testing leading to high case count
- Halloween gatherings in Waikiki are discouraged