HONOLULU (KHON2) — Lt. Gov. Josh Green says hospitalizations in Hawaii because of COVID-19 are the lowest in months.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
He joined Wake Up 2day to talk about that and the steps moving forward with the pre-test travel program. He also answered viewer questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kahuku’s Punahele Soriano improves to 8-0 with first-round TKO on Fight Island
- Man in serious condition after a gunshot wound in Honolulu
- High surf warning in effect until 6 a.m. Sunday, surf will be 40 to 50 feet along north facing shores
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Heavy rain possible for the islands starting late Sunday