HONOLULU (KHON2) — With the start of the pre-test travel program nearing, Hawaii officials continue to work out the details.
Lt. Gov. Josh Green said Alaska Airlines is working to be a pre-test travel partner, along with United, Hawaiian, CVS, American Airlines and Kaiser Permanente.
He joined Wake Up 2day to talk about the details and to answer viewer questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- DOH confirms traveler tested positive for COVID-19 coming into Honolulu
- DLIR begins offering Federal-State Extended Benefits
- Tony Roma’s last Hawaii restaurant to close permanently on Oct. 28
- How Kalawao County on Molokai managed to stay COVID-19 free
- Japan added to state’s pre-travel testing program, but Japan still has it’s own restrictions