HONOLULU (KHON2) — Lt. Gov. Josh Green says Hawaii needs to flatten the Coronavirus curve. Hospitals are filling up and the positive test rate is the highest it’s ever been.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
He recommended to Gov. Ige that Oahu move back to “orange” level. He joined Wake Up 2day with details and also answered viewer questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Gov. David Ige orders flags to fly at half-staff in honor of Indianapolis shooting victims
- Suspect in FedEx mass shooting ID’d as ex-employee Brandon Scott Hole
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers
- State’s unemployment rate higher than national average