HONOLULU (KHON2) — KHON2 checked in with Lt. Gov. Josh Green on Tuesday, Sept. 15 to see how he’s doing.
Are you ready for hurricane season, find local resources and preparation advice here.
He says he’s feeling a little worse than on Monday, Sept. 14.
His cough is getting worse, he feels more fatigued, and he has the sweats.
“I feel a little bit more worn out today than yesterday,” said Green who tested positive on Friday, Sept. 11. “But I feel blessed that my family tested negative which I’m so grateful for and relieved about. That’s all that really matters to me. So I’m fine.
Lt. Gov. Green says that the rest of his staff tested negative.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- UH women’s volleyball sweeps UC Riverside to begin Big West play
- Murphy Street Collector on KHII
- Habilitat bringing back haunted drive-thru at Aloha Stadium
- Hawaii offering monthly bonuses to attract airport screeners before holiday season
- Free COVID test drive-thru clinics available in Kihei, Lahaina on Maui