HONOLULU (KHON2) — KHON2 checked in with Lt. Gov. Josh Green on Tuesday, Sept. 15 to see how he’s doing.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s hurricane preparation page here.
He says he’s feeling a little worse than on Monday, Sept. 14.
His cough is getting worse, he feels more fatigued, and he has the sweats.
“I feel a little bit more worn out today than yesterday,” said Green who tested positive on Friday, Sept. 11. “But I feel blessed that my family tested negative which I’m so grateful for and relieved about. That’s all that really matters to me. So I’m fine.
Lt. Gov. Green says that the rest of his staff tested negative.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: 1 suspect in Austin mass shooting in custody, another at large; Principal goes viral for serenading graduating seniors
- Trade winds continue through week
- 40-year-old visitor rescued from Maui waters after attempting to save son
- As Hawaii heads into drier conditions, what can residents do to protect home, family from wildfires?
- East Maui residents overwhelmed by influx of visitors, traffic