HONOLULU (KHON2) — With new restrictions in place to flatten the Coronavirus curve, when can residents expect to see a downward trend?
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
And could there be more restrictions in place if we continue to see cases spike? Lt. Gov. Josh Green joined Wake Up 2day to talk about that and he also answered viewer questions posted on KHON2’s Facebook page.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’