HONOLULU (KHON2) — Promising news after the UK approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
So what will health experts be watching for and how will distribution be handled here in Hawaii? Lt. Gov. Josh Green joined Wake Up 2day to discuss these hot topics and he also answered viewer questions posted on KHON2’s Facebook page.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident