HONOLULU (KHON2) — With the stay-at-home order on Oahu going into effect at midnight Thursday, Lt. Gov. Josh Green joined us this morning to discuss the timetable in flattening the curve and free COVID-19 testing.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Enhanced trade showers expected for the islands through Thursday
- Web Exclusive: Aloha Festivals
- Aloha Authentic Ep 108: Aloha Festivals
- Gyms and fitness centers hit hard by Honolulu’s reopening strategy
- Honolulu mayor makes exception for restaurant dine-in against health department recommendation