HONOLULU (KHON2) — With the State’s pre-travel testing program set for October 15, Lt. Gov. Josh Green discusses new partnerships for testing in addition to CVS and Kaiser Permanente.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
He joined Wake Up 2day to talk about that as well as the lessons learned from having COVID-19. He also answered viewer questions posted on KHON2’s Facebook page.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula
- Light trade winds, with an increase in afternoon showers to kick off the week
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae
- Social Scene: Strange lights