HONOLULU (KHON2) — The CDC is pushing to expand the COVID-19 vaccine to seniors 65-years-old and older along with those with underlying health conditions.
The CDC also passed a new rule for travelers arriving in the U.S. Lt. Gov. Josh Green joined Wake Up 2day to discuss these hot topics and he also answered viewer questions posted on KHON2’s Facebook page.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology