HILO, Hawaii (KHON2) — The number of COVID-19 cases and positivity rate are dropping, but fatalities continue.
What do the numbers mean and what about some of the Neighbor Islands that are reporting more cases?
Lt. Gov. Josh Green joins us with that. He also answered viewer questions about the Coronavirus and the state’s plans moving forward.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Potential heavy showers trigger flash flood watch for Maui and Hawaii Island
- Lawmakers and police encourage people to be aware of surroundings in light of recent crimes
- UH study finds seafood like mahi-mahi mislabeled in Honolulu
- Raising Cane’s opens fourth location at Ala Moana Center food court
- Kapolei stabbing victim feeling okay, suspect charged with second degree attempted murder