HILO, Hawaii (KHON2) — The Life Care Center of Hilo confirms one worker tested positive for the coronavirus.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
Mark Mann, executive director at Life Care Center of Hilo, says one staff member tested positive for the coronavirus.
The Life Care Center of Hilo is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.
It is a part of the national Life Care Centers of America.
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues