HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Lieutenant Governor Josh Green’s office confirms a worker has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The office reports it was notified at 9 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 11.
All 14 office employees will get tested including the administrative staff, executive team, and security detail. All will be on quarantine.
Lt. Gov. Green had a routine COVID-19 test before hie emergency room shift, which was negative.
Lt. Gov. Green will be tested again on Sept. 11 as he was in close contact with the positive worker and will isolate accordingly.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Large surf and sunshine for the islands through Thursday
- Holiday shipping deadlines are here, send your gifts on time
- UK authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use
- Lifeguards to have extended hours in new “Dawn to Dusk” program launching in July
- Farrington High students design christmas ornaments for Hawaii tree in nation’s capitol