HONOLULU (KHON2) — Lt. Gov. Josh Green is feeling “ok” three days after testing positive for COVID-19. He says his family will get tested later Monday.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
He joined Wake Up 2day to also talk about the number of cases in Hawaii and to answer viewer questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Wind advisory in place for large portions of the state through at least late Tuesday
- Love’s closing could be big domino for Hawaii businesses
- Tagging whales to preserve their future
- Families of victims killed in 2019 North Shore skydiving crash file lawsuit, demand jury trial
- Nearly 12,000 Johnson and Johnson doses coming to Hawaii this week