WASHINGTON D.C. (News Nation) — The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted life for all of us since the spring with fears that the fall and winter could be even worse.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
All of this comes amid concerns about the safety of a coronavirus vaccine.
In a sit down interview in Washington D.C. News Nation anchor Marni Hughes spoke with three of this country’s leading experts handling the nation’s battle against the virus.
White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx, U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams and Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash Flood Watch in effect through late Tuesday night for Maui and the Big Island
- Game Preview: ‘Bows look to bounce back against undefeated Nevada at Aloha Stadium this Saturday
- Social Scene: Ken Jennings to guest host Jeopardy
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says