HONOLULU (KHON2) — The 39 graduating seniors of Le Jardin Academy and their families took part in a special ceremony Saturday at the school’s windward campus.
The students came up with the theme of the ceremony Graduation: The Movie.
“I think that the entirety of this thing was completely by the students,” said graduating senior Chloe Kaminskis. “The teachers and stuff were there to help but it was really a test of another obstacle that’s been thrown at us that we overcame. So I feel like this graduation really symbolizes that.”
The campus used to be the Kailua Drive-In Theater.
So the ceremony was set up like a movie showing with two large projection screens.
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- How to get a $10 credit to spend on any purchase during Amazon Prime Day
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- University of Hawai’i football suspends practice after four team members test positive for COVID-19
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case