HONOLULU (KHON2) — They may not have been able to stand together, but the seniors of La Pietra Hawaii School for Girls still got to graduate together.
One by one, students walked down the staircase to the school’s great lawn Tuesday morning, and instead of being handed their diplomas, they picked them up in a no-contact ceremony.
Of course that doesn’t mean no contact from family members who excitedly greeted the 30 new graduates.
- Social Scene: Frank Delima Says “Stay Safe”
- US carries out the 1st federal execution in nearly 2 decades
- Here’s how to file for a tax extension
- Newsfeed Now: Federal execution; 2-year-old escapes locked house
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn