HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ko Olina will close to the public starting Tuesday, March 24 due to growing concerns about the coronavirus pandemic.
This will include the Four Seasons Resorts, Disney Aulani property, Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina Marina, resort activities, wedding chapels, lagoon beaches, bathrooms, and parking lots.
Marriotts’s Ko Olina Beach Club will remain open for its owners, as well as several independently operated restaurants and stores in Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center.
- Heavy rain potential still high for Kauai and Oahu
- Lanai records first COVID-19 cases as counties look to improve pre-travel testing program
- Officials warn Hawaii Restaurant Card solicitation could lead to revocation
- Annual Career Expo going virtual this year
- Hardworking Hawaii: Kilani Bakery in business 61 years turns to social media to bring in customers