LIHUE, Hawaii (KHON2) — The Kauai District Health Office reported two positive cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 26, bringing the total number of active cases on the island to 25.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
One case is an adult female resident and the other is an adult male resident. Both of the cases are associated with travel. One case had a negative pre-travel test prior to returning to Kauai.
Kauai’s cumulative case count as of Nov. 26 is 125. Of those, 110 are confirmed, one is probable and 14 are confirmed positive tests performed out-of-state or off-island.
For more information about COVID-19 in Kauai County, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident