LIHUE, Hawaii (KHON2) — The Kauai District Health Office reported two positive cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 24, bringing the total number of active cases on the island to 23.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
One case is an adult male visitor who received a positive result on his pre-travel test after arrival. The other case is an adult male resident with a recent travel history.
Kauai’s cumulative case count as of Nov. 19 is 119. Of those, 104 are confirmed, one is probable and 14 are confirmed positive tests performed out-of-state or off-island.
For more information about COVID-19 in Kauai County, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident