HONOLULU (KHON2) — Mayor Derek Kawakami is working on summer fun details.
“Our team is working diligently to be able to offer our parents a modified version of summer fun,” said Kawakami. “As we know that many parents need this child care service. We are aiming to start the program by late June, early July. We likely won’t be able to accommodate the same number of children at each site.”
Kawakami says more information on the county’s summer fun program will be announced in the coming days.
- Ala Moana Center offering gift cards to customers who shop local
- University of Hawaii to require COVID-19 vaccinations for on-campus students this fall
- Hawaii reports 83 coronavirus cases
- Maui’s Sumiko Inaba to face Kristina Katsikis on Friday at Bellator 259
- SCOTUS to take up Mississippi abortion case