HONOLULU (KHON2) — Mayor Derek Kawakami is working on summer fun details.
“Our team is working diligently to be able to offer our parents a modified version of summer fun,” said Kawakami. “As we know that many parents need this child care service. We are aiming to start the program by late June, early July. We likely won’t be able to accommodate the same number of children at each site.”
Kawakami says more information on the county’s summer fun program will be announced in the coming days.
- The New Normal: Car washes adapt to keep staff and drivers safe during pandemic
- Tropical Storm Cristina forms in the East Pacific far from the islands
- State facing massive projected budget shortfalls, increasing to $6.4 billion in 2026
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue celebrates its 1952 founding with 52 giveaways
- DOE launches new online student bus pass application and payment option