HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kauai County has become the first in Hawaii to create a resort bubble program.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
So how will it work and when could it begin? Mayor Derek Kawakami joined Wake Up 2day with details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at UH
- Former UH basketball star, Heat assistant Anthony Carter headed to NBA Finals as Miami claims Eastern Conference Championship