HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kapolei Satellite City Hall will reopen its doors after two COVID-19 cases prompted six of its eight employees to quarantine.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It will reopen on Oct. 19 to provide in-person services, which will be by appointment only. Kapolei Satellite City Hall will also run on temporary, extended hours to accommodate all appointments.
State officials assure that the location was deep cleaned since it was closed on Oct. 5.
To schedule an appointment, click here or call (808) 768-3798 for more information.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- WATCH LIVE: Governor Ige discusses new grant program aimed at helping businesses
- Office of Elections provides tips on how to properly fill out ballot ahead of General Election
- ‘Bows season opener will also serve as Penei Pavihi’s long awaited return from injury
- Passing showers expected for Kauai and Oahu
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 91 new cases, with 2 additional fatalities