HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kamehameha Schools sent a letter to staff and parents stating that this year’s Song Contest had been suspended.
The Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate website’s coronavirus page states that school operations will continue as normal until further notice. School-related, student travel has been cancelled for the remainder of the year.
- Flash flood watch issued for Kauai and Oahu
- Police charge man suspected of stabbing woman and her child to death in Ewa Beach
- State DOE looking to modify high school graduation requirements
- City working to open a medical, quarantine center for homeless
- City’s parking exceptions now in effect