HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kamehameha Schools has confirmed an employee at the Kawaiahao Plaza office in Honolulu tested positive for COVID-19.
An email sent to staff and parents from Kamehameha Schools on July 30 says that the person got COVID-19 from a family member at a gathering.
The person was last at the office on July 20 before the gathering, and no Kamehameha Schools staff, students or locations were in contact with the worker. The employee is at home in isolation, working remotely and doing well.
Latest on KHON2
- Heavy rain potential still high for Kauai and Oahu
- Lanai records first COVID-19 cases as counties look to improve pre-travel testing program
- Officials warn Hawaii Restaurant Card solicitation could lead to revocation
- Annual Career Expo going virtual this year
- Hardworking Hawaii: Kilani Bakery in business 61 years turns to social media to bring in customers