HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kamehameha Schools has confirmed an employee at the Kawaiahao Plaza office in Honolulu tested positive for COVID-19.
An email sent to staff and parents from Kamehameha Schools on July 30 says that the person got COVID-19 from a family member at a gathering.
The person was last at the office on July 20 before the gathering, and no Kamehameha Schools staff, students or locations were in contact with the worker. The employee is at home in isolation, working remotely and doing well.
Latest on KHON2
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- DPP halts in-person meetings after Honolulu Hale coronavirus cluster
- Hawaii, Kauai, Maui to benefit from $9.6 million federal award for bus systems
- Positive coronavirus test for another TheBus operator