Waianae-based nonprofit Kahumana Organic Farms offers pick-up and delivery options across Oahu for boxes of fresh produce. Pick-up sites include Honolulu, Waianae and Kapolei, and deliveries can go to Waianae, Makaha, Nanakuli and Kailua, including Enchanted Lakes, Aikahi and Lanikai, for an additional $10.
As part of its Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, boxes can be picked up or delivered either once per week or once every two weeks.
Kahumana Farms also offers meals from its cafe, as well as additional add-on items like fruit leathers, Vitamin C Boosts, noni, soursop and moringa capsules.
For CSA program sign-ups or to learn more information, visit their website here.
- Cause of shipping container fire in Kapolei under investigation
- UH Mānoa moving forward with $8.3M retrofit of Ching Athletics Complex
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Local Fitness Trainer, Chris Faildo Teaches Back Workouts to Do At Home
- Search begins for Hawaii DOE interim superintendent