HONOLULU (KHON2) — Iolani Palace is reopening its doors for tours.
The first day is June 19.
It will start off with self-guided tours on Fridays and Saturdays with more days added in the future.
Tours must be booked in advance.
Guests will be temperature checked and required to wear masks.
There will also be social distancing markers and hand sanitizers.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Frying pan left on the stove causes Kahaluu house fire
- Social media reacts to Max Holloway’s unanimous decision victory over Calvin Kattar at UFC on ABC 1
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Coronavirus: 165 new COVID-19 cases; two new deaths reported on Jan.16