HONOLULU (KHON2) — There are more reopenings on Oahu on Friday including playgrounds, parks and museums.
That includes historic landmark Iolani Palace.
The palace really needs your help.
Palace officials say since the shutdown they’ve lost more than $600,000, and estimate they’re losing about $7,700 a day.
Right now they’re only able to open Fridays and Saturdays, and they’re asking residents to pay them a visit.
There’s a kamaaina discount. Adults are $11.95, children 5-12 are $4.95, children under 4 are free.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank