HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Tourism Authority released the number of passengers who flew into the state on March 28.
They say that 1,207 people arrived on the third day of the state’s 14-day mandatory self-quarantine for all incoming passengers. Of all the travelers, 151 were visitors. Most were either returning residents or crew members.
In comparison, during this same time in 2019, more than 30,000 passengers arrived in Hawaii daily, including residents and visitors. This table shows the number of people who arrived by air on March 28.
- Flowers placed at Heritage Port to remember the fallen on Memorial Day like no other
- ‘Hello Beautiful’ owner starts GoFundMe to raise money for local area hair salons
- Books to celebrate Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Law enforcement breaks up major Kaena Point party
- No new cases of COVID-19 reported. State total remains at 643