WAIPAHU, Hawaii (KHON2) — Families of sick children got some holiday cheer at a drive-thru event on Saturday, Dec. 12.
HUGS hosted the drive through in Waipahu on the grounds of Grace Fellowship Hawaii.
HUGS is an organization that helps families with a seriously sick child under 21 years old.
At the drive-thru more than 100 families got a holiday meal box.
They also had games, and photo opportunities that they could do without getting out of their cars.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident
- Hammerin’ Hank Aaron’s Hawaii connection