HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii State Teachers Association held a virtual news conference to discuss the lack of transparency and public notification about coronavirus cases at Hawaii’s public schools.
HSTA will also released a list of campuses that have been associated with COVID-19 cases in recent days.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’