HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 277 new cases of COVID-19 on Aug. 26 for the state. As cases continue to rise, state officials are urging the public to follow rules, orders to help lower the case count.
Here’s a quick resource on reporting violations in the state:
City and County of Honolulu
Call 808-723-3900 or email HPDcovidenforce@honolulu.gov.
File an online report here.
Call (808) 244-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the county’s non-emergency line at (808) 935-3311.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box