HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hundreds of hotel workers hit the streets on June 15 to make their voices heard.
Unite Here Local 5 employees hosted another car caravan from Kakaako Waterfront Park to the State Capitol where they also held a sign waving.
They’re demanding Hawaii’s leaders to put public safety and Hawaii’s workers first as they plan to reopen tourism.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Humid conditions to continue, with light trade winds
- Brush fire reported above Kapalua Airport
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 121 new cases, with 2 additional fatalities
- “Element” offers new rentals in West Oahu
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA