HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hundreds of hotel workers hit the streets on June 15 to make their voices heard.
Unite Here Local 5 employees hosted another car caravan from Kakaako Waterfront Park to the State Capitol where they also held a sign waving.
They’re demanding Hawaii’s leaders to put public safety and Hawaii’s workers first as they plan to reopen tourism.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank