HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Honolulu resident was arrested yesterday for violating mandatory 14-day traveler quarantine.
[Hawaii news on the go-LISTEN to KHON 2GO every morning at 7:30 a.m.]
Ivette Rosales, 29, of Honolulu, returned to Oahu on July 21.
She was seen leaving her home to go jogging and shopping on six days starting on July 22.
She allegedly moved out of her place-of-quarantine, on Sunday, and did not inform authorities, thereby violating her quarantine order.
Investigators say she returned to O’ahu on July 21 and a witness reported her leaving her residence to go jogging and shopping on six days, beginning on July 22.
Rosales was booked, charged, and bail was set at $2,000.
She is the 26th person to be arrested by Special Agents from the Investigations Division of the Dept. of the Attorney General for quarantine violations.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs