HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell is ordering all private golf courses and private sports facilities on Oahu to close.
City courses have already shut down.
His order goes into effect Wednesday, April 1 at 4:30 p.m.
He says courses can have employees work to take care of the greens but no one should be playing.
- These 19 Senate Republicans voted against advancing short-term funding bill
- WATCH: Mexican mother bravely shields son as bear leaps on picnic table to devour his birthday enchiladas
- McCarthy goes all-in on border with second GOP stopgap funding attempt
- Elevated border numbers are the new normal
- Biden brushes off threat from Cornel West despite left’s warnings