HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell is ordering all private golf courses and private sports facilities on Oahu to close.
City courses have already shut down.
His order goes into effect Wednesday, April 1 at 4:30 p.m.
He says courses can have employees work to take care of the greens but no one should be playing.
- CDC team coming to Oahu to investigate coronavirus surge in Leeward Oahu
- Kamehameha Schools in negotiations with potential operator for Volcano Golf Course
- Department of Public Safety confirms three workers at Maui Community Correctional Center tested positive for coronavirus
- 9th Island Night Life July 27
- Pier 2 vaccination center to close and reopen at Kapiolani Medical Center