HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell is ordering all private golf courses and private sports facilities on Oahu to close.
City courses have already shut down.
His order goes into effect Wednesday, April 1 at 4:30 p.m.
He says courses can have employees work to take care of the greens but no one should be playing.
- James Pond the duck up for adoption at Maui Humane Society
- Light trades for the islands through Friday
- Lawmakers question whether more contact tracers are needed as more cases linked to clusters found
- Hawaii’s massive unemployed population dependent on soon-expiring federal assistance
- Honolulu Zoo names twin lemurs after local comedians