HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell is ordering all private golf courses and private sports facilities on Oahu to close.
City courses have already shut down.
His order goes into effect Wednesday, April 1 at 4:30 p.m.
He says courses can have employees work to take care of the greens but no one should be playing.
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’