HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell is ordering all private golf courses and private sports facilities on Oahu to close.
City courses have already shut down.
His order goes into effect Wednesday, April 1 at 4:30 p.m.
He says courses can have employees work to take care of the greens but no one should be playing.
- Hawaii’s Kitchen: Tex808 BBQ & Brews
- Governor David Ige orders flags at half-staff in honor of National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service
- Infrastructure bill: President Biden pushes plan amid bipartisan tensions, Dems infighting
- Brian Laundrie search: Officers carrying large rifles into Carlton Reserve are ‘training and searching,’ police say
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter announces Waihee, Maui, couple as longest Married Couple in 2021