HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell is ordering all private golf courses and private sports facilities on Oahu to close.
City courses have already shut down.
His order goes into effect Wednesday, April 1 at 4:30 p.m.
He says courses can have employees work to take care of the greens but no one should be playing.
- Breezy trade winds are making it back to the islands
- Oahu luxury home sales continue to trend upward
- State moves forward with new Aloha Stadium project, starts with real estate
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin convicted in death of George Floyd; 5-year-old stares down backyard bobcat
- Light and variable winds remain through Wednesday, trades back Thursday