HONOLULU (KHON2) — There was mass testing at Honolulu Hale after 10 employees had positive COVID-19 test results. Mayor Kirk Caldwell also took the test.
The city confirms that Mayor Caldwell’s COVID-19 test result came back negative. It was also posted on the Mayor’s twitter account.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Atherton YMCA will relocate onto UH Manoa campus
- CrimeStoppers: Kahala attempted burglary, Kapolei credit card fraud, Haleiwa attempted burglary
- Honolulu police vehicle crashes into HECO pole in the Keeaumoku area
- HECO responding to power outage on Oahu’s North Shore
- Oahu grand jury indicts man in connection to 1982 murder