HONOLULU (KHON2) — For nearly four weeks, Oahu residents have been diligent about wearing a mask, social distancing and have flatten the COVID-19 curve.
As a reward, we are on track to move into Tier 2 of the Reopening Strategy starting on Thursday. Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell joined Wake Up 2day to discuss moving the next phase of reopening.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Some travelers frustrated with having to show negative COVID-19 test prior to departure
- Pedestrian dies in Nanakuli accident
- Mayor-elect sweats the small and big stuff on basic city services
- Businesses will have to pay three times more in unemployment tax in 2021
- Oahu family coping with tragedy finds strength in giving back