HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Club is auctioning off items after closing down in October due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Equipment such as weights, furniture, artwork and even plants from the Honolulu Club are all up for auction.
The popular establishment closed after more than four decades in business.
The online auction closes on Dec. 15. To place a bid, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 132 new cases, with 4 additional fatalities