HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu branch of the NAACP hosted a virtual town hall called ‘After the March’ on June 6, around 12 p.m.
Discussions focused on responsible law enforcement, family support in times of crisis, and effective legislative policies.
The discussion was co-hosted by Honolulu NAACP President Alphonso Brown and youth member Kristen Brown.
The Honolulu Hawaii Branch of the NAACP meets monthly to discuss and address civil rights issues and community matters. Meetings are held in the Trinity Missionary Baptist Church Annex at 1 p.m. on the third Saturday. The public was invited.
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed