HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu branch of the NAACP hosted a virtual town hall called ‘After the March’ on June 6, around 12 p.m.
Discussions focused on responsible law enforcement, family support in times of crisis, and effective legislative policies.
The discussion was co-hosted by Honolulu NAACP President Alphonso Brown and youth member Kristen Brown.
The Honolulu Hawaii Branch of the NAACP meets monthly to discuss and address civil rights issues and community matters. Meetings are held in the Trinity Missionary Baptist Church Annex at 1 p.m. on the third Saturday. The public was invited.
- Hawaii artist paints mural of Patsy Mink in Portland
- Kawaikui Street closed between Halemaumau, Haleola due to water main break
- 9th Island Forecast Sept. 23
- Raised crosswalks on Pali Highway causing problems for area residents
- Flight attendants union: ‘This has been the worst year for unruly passengers’