HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu branch of the NAACP hosted a virtual town hall called ‘After the March’ on June 6, around 12 p.m.
Discussions focused on responsible law enforcement, family support in times of crisis, and effective legislative policies.
The discussion was co-hosted by Honolulu NAACP President Alphonso Brown and youth member Kristen Brown.
The Honolulu Hawaii Branch of the NAACP meets monthly to discuss and address civil rights issues and community matters. Meetings are held in the Trinity Missionary Baptist Church Annex at 1 p.m. on the third Saturday. The public was invited.
- Ginni Thomas urged Arizona lawmakers to help overturn Biden win, emails show
- Mountain West to eliminate divisions in football, starting in 2023
- Waikiki’s first and only outdoor beer garden opens
- Archbishop bars Pelosi from communion over support for abortion rights
- Ex-‘American Idol’ contestant Caleb Kennedy given bond after fatal DUI crash