HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu branch of the NAACP hosted a virtual town hall called ‘After the March’ on June 6, around 12 p.m.
Discussions focused on responsible law enforcement, family support in times of crisis, and effective legislative policies.
The discussion was co-hosted by Honolulu NAACP President Alphonso Brown and youth member Kristen Brown.
The Honolulu Hawaii Branch of the NAACP meets monthly to discuss and address civil rights issues and community matters. Meetings are held in the Trinity Missionary Baptist Church Annex at 1 p.m. on the third Saturday. The public was invited.
- Lanai Voter Service Center closed after coronavirus cases spike
- Dutch organization turns trash into treasure
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Lanai officials expecting more COVID-19 cases
- Businesses excluded from Spectrum’s pay-per-view for UH football games