HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Department of Education reported 14 new coronavirus cases for the week of Sept. 5 to 11.
The DOE provides a weekly update for cases by ‘complex areas.’
Most of the cases reported during this time period were employees, two students, one visitor and a contracted service provider.
Cases that are being investigated aren’t included in the weekly case count but will be reported when the DOE receives one of the three official documentation options: lab results, doctor’s note or confirmation from the Department of Health.
Here’s a breakdown of the cases reported by complex area:
|Date Case Confirmed||Complex Area||Case Count||HIDOE Response|
|Notification to impacted community||Cleaning and disinfection completed|
Parents, visitors, service providers and cases impacting more than one Complex Area.
Impacted Complex Area: Hilo-Waiakea
|9/10||Contracted Service Provider|
Impacted Complex Area: Pearl City-Waipahu
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Shake Shack testing recipe tweak for select items, including fan-favorite
- Time running out for Florida winner of $1.5B Mega Millions ticket to claim cash option
- Bipartisan House group unveils alternate short-term spending plan amid GOP turmoil
- First Bob Ross TV painting goes on sale for nearly $10 million
- From running a business alone in Hawaii to international success