HONOLULU (KHON2) — Outrigger Hotels and Resorts is inviting Hawaii’s healthcare heroes to enjoy a vacation–all on the company.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
From September 15, 2020, through January 31, 2021, nurses and respiratory therapists and their families can stay at an Outrigger Hotel for free.
See below for the terms and conditions:
- Nurses and respiratory therapists at all Hawaii State acute care facilities are eligible.
- Provide your Hawaii State work identification card for proof of eligibility.
- One free night per eligible nurse per stay.
- Stays can be extended for up to seven nights at a preferred first responder rate.
- Must book by September 30, 2020.
- Stays can be redeemed for travel dates of September 8, 2020, to January 31, 2021, at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort and Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger.
- Some blackout dates apply.
To redeem, call 1-800-688-7444 and mention “Buy One, Give One.”
Latest Stories on KHON2
- How much do the ‘12 Days of Christmas’ gifts cost in 2023? Hint: a lot
- Hawaiʻi’s Rose the Riveters honored for their part in winning the war
- Former California police chief sentenced to 11 years in prison for role in Jan. 6 attack on Capitol: ‘Encouraged the rioters’
- Freedom Caucus issues series of demands on year-end legislation in ‘Policy Festivus’
- There’s something for everyone at the Hawaiʻi Holiday Craft & Gift Fair